Learn how mortgage insurance can pay off your home and protect your family
Mortgage insurance can help you protect your ability to meet your financial obligation by providing a benefit in the event of your death.
The Benefits of Our Mortgage Insurance Include:
- You are insured under an individual life insurance policy
- Your (not the lender) are the owner of your mortgage insurance policy
- You (not the lender) name the beneficiary of your choice
- The insurance protection never decreases unless you request a reduction
- If you reduce your coverage, your payments will reduce as well
- The insurance protection stays in place if you change homes or mortgage lenders
- The insurance protection is guaranteed renewable to age 85
We offer mortgage insurance that differs from what is offered by your lender. Please read our blog article that compares our mortgage insurance to the mortgage insurance offered by your lender!