Extended Health and Dental Insurance
Learn how extended health and dental insurance can protect you and your family, or business
Extended Health & Dental insurance
Individual and Family plans
We all know medical and dental treatment can be expensive. Government plans may assist with some of the cost but they don't cover everything. If you're one of the thousands of British Columbians without benefits through your employer, if you are a student, or if you are self employed, our choice of plans are an affordable way to protect you and your loved ones from those costs not covered by the government plans.
Our choice of plans provide supplementary coverage to government programs by offering unique personal extended health, dental and travel options for people who are not covered by an employer group plan. Our plans give you the tools you need to plan ahead, so that if something unexpected occurs, you are prepared and can focus on healing instead of worrying about your finances.
Individual and Family Plans are perfect for:
People who are self-employed
Group Plans for Businesses
Providing your employees with a complete, affordable benefit plan has never been easier.
In today's competitive job market, employers look for ways to attract and retain the best and brightest workforce. With our plans you can provide your employees with a robust and comprehensive benefit plan without compromising your budget.
Benefits for Employers:
- A solid benefit plan to attract and retain the best employees
- Easy to understand administration
- Access to benefit knowledge and local plan consultation
- Convenient monthly payment plans with pre-authorized debit
Benefit for Members:
- Convenient pay-direct drugs
- Online claims submission
- Online access
- Access to a health resource site for healthy living
- Direct deposit for claims payment
- Medical, vision care and healthcare product savings
- Individual conversion plans if group coverage ends